Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This is where we start

Right. This is a blog that has been created because Chris asked me a question.

'Do you want to buy a pig?'

We'd buy the pig from a reputable source, break down ( butcher and vac-pack) the beast and cook what ever the hell we want.

I said yes.

And this blog will chronicle what happens next.

So why create a blog about it? Part of the reason will be to help Chris and I organize what we will want/need to do. This is going to be a lot of work and proper preparation prevents piss poor performance. I think that's how that goes.

Secondly, we are going to embark on something big. Trust me. I could explain, but it take very long to FULLY do it justice. So we are going to take our time, work accordingly and reveal the wonder of this project. We must be nuts.

wesley

PS. this is your first and last warning. this blog may contain mature language and subject matter with may not be suitable for most readers. Reader discretion is advised. In a nutshell, fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment